Sunday, December 5, 2010

Franken - Blackened Gold

So yesterday, as I was sorting my stash (to update my blog sale), I came across a couple of frankens. Frankening was something I obsessed about, tried it, failed at it, and decided it was best left for professionals. LOL.

However, the 2 frankens I found seemed to be okay, so I decided to keep them. More that that... I decided to use one of them as my NOTD.



















This is a warm blackened gold. I remember wanting to try this franken based on Dr. Frankenpolish's Aztec Gold. Okay, so it doesn't have the "glowyness" of Amanda's creation, but I am happy with it nonetheless. I can't believe I'd left this one untried for all these months.

Honestly, it's been so long since I created this (well over a year), that I can't remember the ratios. However, I do know that this is Sation 24K Gold and Sation Black.

You can find Sations at TransDesign and Victoria's Nail Supply. They are usually under $1.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment