Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Zoya Valerie


















Yesterday, when I posted my Zoya Valerie/ OPI Tease-y Does It comparison, I meant to include this picture as well, as I think Valerie is far to pretty to be simply part of a comp post.  LOL.  Valerie is a beautiful browned-plum shimmer with golden/purple (slightly) duochrome shimmer particles.  This polish is amazing and is another one in a string of successful deep purples from Zoya this year (Julieanne and Mimi being the other two).  Pic is 2 coats and there were no formula issues.

Zoya Valerie is available at Zoya's website and at various online boutiques.  FYI... don't forget that Zoya is offering 3 free polishes on 1/3/11 as they reached their goal of 20,000 FB followers!  Woohoo.

Zoya Valerie was purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment