Monday, December 20, 2010

SpaRitual Optical Illusion


















I picked this one up because I thought it was such an "ugly-pretty" color.  I was right.  After one coat of this, I was ready to chuck it.  It was a gross, watery, spinach green.  But, with a second and a third coat, the beauty in this one still came out.  It's still a bit like a shimmery swamp, but it's pretty, nonetheless.  Optical Illusion is a swampy, murky, military green with tons of tonal green and golden shimmer.  It in the bottle, it looks like there may be some blue shimmer, but that doesn't translate to the nail.  While I do like it, and it is a green that I can wear with my skintone, it's still not something I see myself wearing all the time.  Pic is 3 coats.  Formula was a bit watery.

SpaRitual is available at online boutiques, like Apothica.com.

Optical Illusion was purchased by me using an Apothica.com gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment