Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Here in the Eastern US timezone, we are about 30 minutes away from the new year!  And for once, I'm actually pretty excited about it.  Not that 2010 has been particularly bad.  I've had to deal with Blake's issues, but other than that, this year has been fairly good for us.  Not like 2009.  That was a mess.  :\

That said, I'm still ready to put this year away and start fresh with a new one.  It's like putting fresh sheets on a bed.  LOL.

Right now, my nails are nekkid.  I was doing some cuticle maintenance and I'm planning on applying my most recent acquisition, Nfu Oh 51.  But here is a mani I did yesterday...

















This OPI Vancouvered in the Snow as a base, 2 coats of OPI Mad as a Hatter over top, with a thin french with a magenta pearl striper/pen from Born Pretty Store.  If you happen to own MaaH and aren't completely enamored with it (like I was), try it over a white base.  It really takes out a lot of the black and makes the other colors pop.  Vancouvered in the Snow is an icy white shimmer, which is sadly d/c'd, but another white shimmer would work just as well.  :)

I hope you all have a great (and safe NYE) and that the new year finds you happy and healthy.  See you in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment