Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Or what's left of it, that is (I started this at 11:40p).  I totally meant to create a Christmas mani, but then Zoya Lisa chipped on me within minutes, so I had to take it off and I never did get started again. 

At any rate, I do have something to show you...























This is China Glaze Peace on Earth from the Holiday Naughty or Nice collection.  It's a beautiful, golden-hued olive green frosty shimmer.  Yes, it is a bit frosty, and no, it doesn't work with my skin, and yes, it should probably be call "Peas on Earth" or "Whirled Peas", but in spite of all those points, I still love this polish.   And I guess it's because it reminds me of one of my favorite holiday songs, "Let There Be Peace on Earth"...



This song makes me tear up everytime.  Sorry for the Vince Gill version, as I know country music is an acquired taste (one I don't have, but I love Vince's voice in this). 

If you celebrate, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.  If not... I hope you had a great Saturday.  :)  Tomorrow is "Blake and Amelia Day"*, so if I get to post, it will be later on in the day. 

*the day we let our children go hogwild with their Christmas money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment