Friday, December 4, 2009

Are you sick of the "nail recovery" posts yet?

:P

No pics right now, I may have them when the sun comes out, but I just wanted to share with you girls that I actually have real polish on my nails.  Except for my ring fings, which were the most damaged by my tech, my nails are pretty much now super nubbins.  Yay!!!?!!!  Do they look ridiculous?  Yep.  Am I kind of embarrassed at how short they are?  Yep.  Am I happy that for the first time in 15 months, I've actually polished my real nails?  Yepperooni! 

I used CC Vintage Couture, which, from what I understand, is a dupe for OPI Mod About You.  I also did a dot pattern using my Migi Nail Art pen ini white.  I figured I might as well have a little fun w/ it, since I don't really like the way they look.  Love the color, though.  Gorgeous light, though really mod, pink that was opaque in 2 coats. 

Again, I'll try to have pics for you all tomorrow (or rather later today). 

No comments:

Post a Comment