Monday, December 21, 2009

NOTD: OPI Tickle My France-y















This is one of the colors I got when I decided I needed more work-safe colors.  Turns out, I didn't actually need the work-safe colors, as Tim was the first one to get a job, but I find it's still a good thing to have more neutral colors in my stash.

TMF is a perfect nude for me.  It has a perfect combo of pink, taupe, grey and nude.  I was a little wary of using OPI's handles and brushes with my shorties, but I need not be worried.  They were actually easier to use than some of my shorthandled brushes.  This is 2 coats, and it probably could have used a third, as I have faint VLNs, but they don't really bother me.

Again, this isn't really my kind of color, but I really like this one.  I have to go to a funeral today (Tim's grandmother passed away on Friday) and I'm glad I had this in my collection for this kind of occasion.  Most of my colors would have gotten the wrong kind of attention.

TMF is from OPI's F/W 2008 France collection.  It's still in the regular line up, however, and you can get it at TD, BS, or on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment