Monday, January 11, 2010

ChG Dorothy Who? vs. Absolutely Alice


Pic first...


DW? on index and ring.  AA on middle and pinky.  Both of these are 3 coats.

Ever since I saw swatches of AA, I knew I wanted to see a comp with Dorothy Who?  Frankly, Alice kicks Dorothy's ass.  LOL.  I've seen pics of old formula DW?, and sadly the re-release just doesn't compare.  There's something missing from it.  What's sad about DW? is that it's a pretty color on it's own, but if you are a NP addict, you've definitely seen pics of the old formula DW? and this new one doesn't measure up. 

Alice, however, if absolutely amazing.  It's this bright blue glitter loaded with golden sparkle.  The base colors of DW? and AA are very similar, but Alice is awesome, whereas DW? just looks lackluster and watery.  For the first time in since I started collection, I'm planning on buying a back up. 

Here's a pic of Absolutely Alice on it's own and then bottle pics of Alice and Mad as a Hatter.



Sigh.  Suzi, you done us proud.  *sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment