Tuesday, January 5, 2010

KOTD: ChG Happy Go Lucky with Migi White


In continuing my re-do of the China Glaze Up and Away polishes, I used Happy Go Lucky for my NOTD.  This bright yellow isn't really my kind of color, but for some reason, I couldn't stop of thinking of this one, so that's why I went with it for this mani. 

In the 10 months or so since I became a NP addict, I went from being a red and purple girl, to an anything that goes with my skin girl.  Before, when I reviewed this, Happy Go Lucky and Peachy Keen were my least favorite colors in this collection.  I haven't re-reviewed Peachy Keen yet, but in regards to Happy Go Lucky, I have to change my opinion. 

While I'm not going to make yellow my go-to color from here on out, I do really like this color.  It doesn't look weird with my skin, though it is a little shocking to look down and see bright yellow nails.  LOL.  :) 

True to its name, it's a happy color.  It's like liquid sunshine on my nail.  It looks like the color of the daffodils that pop up in early spring.  It's perfect for spring and summer.  I think this would look great paired with a navy and white outfit.

As for formula and application... the formula was a tad streaky at one coat.  On most of my nails, a second coat evened things out, though on 2-3 nails a third coat was needed.  However, the end result is so glossy.  The finish on all of these is perfect.  This polish was really easy to control... not too thick, not too thin.  It flowed nicely on my nail.

Then I decided to do another konad.  This is is plate m21 with Migi Nail Art White.


From what I understand, there's a seller on Amazon (I think the one I used to purchase the Alice In Wonderland polishes today) that has the Up and Away collection up for sale.  E-tailers should have them up soon, as the collection is to be released on 1/15/10.

Stay tuned for another Up and Way N/KOTD tomorrow. 

Both China Glaze and Migi provided these product for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment