Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kiss My Face Breath Blast Mouth Rinse

I received this press release today from the same company that sends Orly press releases.  No, it's not nail polish, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless. 












Wash the taste of 2009 out of your mouth and take a fresh breath with Kiss My Face Breath Blast Mouthrinse. It’s no secret that both losing weight and adopting healthier habits top many lists when it comes to New Year’s resolutions. To help keep the resolutions alive, use Breath Blast Mouthrinse to curb snacking urges and clean out the mouth, preventing germs from settling and causing serious health issues.


It is widely believed that brushing or rinsing after meals is good for your waistline! If you have a clean mouth you are more likely to avoid snacks to keep that fresh feeling. This strategy is particularly useful after lunch and dinner, when many people are tempted to hit the vending machine or succumb to an overindulgent midnight snack.

For those interested in improving their overall health, Breath Blast Mouthrinse also prevents bacteria from festering in the mouth. A widely unknown fact about brushing is, only 25 percent of the mouth is actually cleaned while brushing. Adding mouthinse to your oral care routine reaches 100 percent of the mouth, including the gums and tongue, where bad breath-causing bacteria can often lurk. On a more serious note, bacteria can lead to gum disease, which has been linked to numerous major health concerns including: heart disease, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and bacterial pneumonia.

Breath Blast Mouthrinse is a refreshingly tasty, healthy alternative to traditional mouthrinses-- a 100% natural, alcohol-free formula in four mouthwatering flavors -- Spearmint, Vanilla Mint, Spearmint with Fluoride and Orange Mint.

Available in a full size bottle and a 2oz. travel size perfect for purses, Breath Blast Mouthrinse is an easy way to keep mouths clean and fresh throughout the day, without potentially harmful chemicals.

 
One of my resolutions for 2010 was to lose weight, or at least eat better.  I figure the weight loss will follow suit.  This press release caught my attention because it mentions adding a breath rinse into your day to help with your diet routine.  Truth be told, I'm bad about using mouthwash.  I buy them and then they sit in my closet because I hate the alcohol taste.  The flavors of this sound great, and I'm especially intruiged by the Vanilla Mint.  I haven't tried these yet, but I should be receiving samples with in the next week.  I'll be sure to update once I've gotten them and had a chance to try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment