Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday, A and B!

Not NP related, but today is my twins' fourth birthday.  Like I mentioned on twitter, I plan on being so busy getting ready for tonight that I can't be sad that they are 4.  I still think they should be tiny, so the fact that they are on their way to five, is kinda breaking my heart.  Plus, unless God decides differently, we are done in the baby department, and the further they get away from babyhood, the sadder I get with each birthday, because I know I probably won't get to experience a newborn again.  I loved them being babies, but they are awesome bigger kids, too.  I just need to make a point to enjoy them today and not get sad that they are growing up.  :)

Anyway, here's a pic of them the day they were born.  She screamed bloody murder until they put her brother in her bassinet.  Now she screams bloody murder if he goes in her room.  LOL.  :P



















Amelia's on the left and Blake's on the right. 

Happy Birthday, Babies!

EDIT... here's a bonus pic of them now:


No comments:

Post a Comment