Wednesday, January 20, 2010

KOTD: RBL Plie w/ Migi Black



The second picture is just the first one flipped over, so you can better see the design.

This is RBL Plie topped w/ Migi Nail Art Black.  The stamp is a fauxnad I picked up on eBay a few weeks ago.  I can look up the info if anyone is interested.

I think Plie is probably my perfect mannequin hands polish, but the entire "mannequin hands" trend kinda creeps me out, so I'm just going to say it's a great nude for me.  Also, I'd mentioned a few times that I'd been having bad luck with RBLs, but I think I found a TC that works with RBL (for me).  It's Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.  It's works so well, and my nails were dry within minutes.  I don't know what took me so long to try Insta-Dri.  I guess it was just my NP snobbery kicking in.


No comments:

Post a Comment