Friday, January 1, 2010

NOTD: OPI Don't Toy with Me w/ Orly Love Each Other and Fifty Four
















OPI Don't Toy with Me is a gorgeous deep berry-red shimmer.  Application was really easy.  It practically flowed on to the nail.  This is 2 coats of polish.

I also topped it with 2 coats each of Orly Love Each Other and Orly Fifty Four. 


Love Each Other (purple and blue shimmer)


Fifty Four (pink and golden shimmer)

Don't Toy with Me is from OPI's 2008 Winter Holiday in Toyland collection.  I'm pretty sure it's still in the regular line up.  Orly Fifty Four and Love Each Other are in OPI's regular collection.  All are available at e-tailers and on eBay and the Orlys are available at Sally's as well.

BTW, don't forget about my Dermelect code.  It's still good through January 4th.

Also, it's been 6 weeks since I took off my glue ons.  I think my nails are looking pretty dang good, if I do say so myself.  LOL.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment