Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Grumble.

I finally received several packages I had been waiting for (from eBay) only have 2 of them be wrong.  In one, the seller clearly showed a photo of a holo MPJ and yet when I received it, it was non-holo.  I even emailed her before it arrived and she said it had some holo and she wasn't aware before she listed her auction that there were 4 versions of MPJ.  Whatever.  In the other, I ordered ChG Rated Holographic and I received Wireless Holographic Top Coat.  I swear, this makes me want to not buy off eBay again.  Grrr.

If you are interested in knowing which seller is incorrectly listing MPJ, please email me.  I don't want to put her information here, as she may fix the problem, but I don't want anyone else to waste money on a non-holo MPJ.

EDIT: I just checked and now the seller has revised her listing.  She's changed the picture to the non-holo polish and has relisted the holo under a separate item.  She's also raised the price and is charging outrageous shipping.  I'm pretty hacked off right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment