Saturday, January 16, 2010

Requests?

I don't have an extensive collection, but I'm not kidding myself... at 320+, it's pretty dang big.  I have a bad problem with "oooh, that looks pretty... I NEED it", and then I either haul or order it on eBay.  I guess I have issues with restraint.  LOL. 

You'd think I'd have no problem picking a color, but having this many polishes kind of makes my brain short circuit and I sometimes end up not wearing anything.  :/  So, I'm opening it up to suggestions.  I have a spreadsheet of my stash (like on the right), and if there is something you'd like to see, just reply to this post, to a current post, or shoot me an email

My next mani is to create a konad design using Up and Away polishes as the stamp colors, but beyond that, I'm pretty open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment