Monday, April 16, 2012

30 Days of Blues for Autism Awareness - I love "blue" "cherry" much!

Today is Day 16 in my "30 Days of Blues" for Autism Awareness.  Sorry for the completely corny title of this one.  LOL.

Anyway, for today, I decided I wanted to do another deep blue, but this time, I wanted to punch it up with some lighter and brighter color.  I chose a base of Nina Ultra Pro Sailor and then threw the kitchen sink at it...



I used 2 coats of Nina Ultra Pro Sailor (a rich, navy creme) and then applied a cherry stamp design using the all-over cherry design from BundleMonster plate BM21 and the single cherry design from BundleMonster plate B70 using Konad White Special Polish.  I then used my largest dotting tool and applied Zoya Shelby on a few of the cherries.  Last, but not least, I then added a coat of Deborah Lippmann Bring on the Bling.  

I think this one is so much fun.  Unfortunately, Sailor has been d/c'd, but to my naked eye, it looks to be relatively dupey to RBL Dead Calm and China Glaze First Mate (though I didn't do a direct comparison to First Mate and I blog-sold Dead Calm).  All the other polishes I used are easily obtainable.

Again, I want to thank you all so much for reading my posts during my month of blues for Autism Awareness.  It means so much to me.  As always, if you have questions, comments, or requests, please shoot me an email to megan@apolishproblem.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment