Wednesday, April 18, 2012

30 Days of Blues for Autism Awareness - Zoya Phoebe with Rescue Beauty Lounge Locavore

Today is Day 18 in my "30 Days of Blues" and today I have for you Zoya Phoebe with Rescue Beauty Lounge Locavore as an accent nail...



This is 3 coats of Zoya Phoebe, a neon, matte cerulean blue, and RBL Locavore, a green, purple, gold, and blue glitter-bomb, on my ring finger.  

I normally put a topcoat over Phoebe, as I'm kinda over the matte thing, but I liked the contrast so much between the satiny finish of Phoebe and the sparkle of Locavore that I decided to leave it matte.  

Phoebe is available on Zoya's website, and Locavore is still available on Rescue Beauty's website.

Sorry this one was so short and sweet, but I have a busy evening and I wanted to post before I left.  Thank you so much for reading and participating.  You can always send comments and requests to megan@apolishproblem.com

No comments:

Post a Comment