Monday, April 23, 2012

30 Days of Blues for Autism Awareness - Orly Royal Navy

Today is Day 23 in my "30 Days of Blues".  After my somewhat disappointing experience with Rescue Beauty Lounge IKB:2012, I wanted to use the other cobalt blue in my collection for today's manicure.  This is Orly Royal Navy...



This is 3 coats of Royal Navy, which is a bright, cobalt blue jelly packed with aquamarine micro-shimmer.  I love this blue.  It definitely hits all my check-boxes that I was looking for in a cobalt blue.  I kinda wish they'd make this without the shimmer.  Though, it is fantastic with the shimmer.  I hate to say it, but sans the shimmer, this is what I wanted IKB:2012 to be.    

Thank you for reading.  As always, you can email me suggestions or questions to megan@apolishproblem.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment