Monday, April 30, 2012

30 Days of Blues for Autism Awareness - Zoya Jo

Welcome to DAY 30 (!) in my "30 Days of Blues".  I care about this cause so much, and this was such a little thing for me to do, but dang if I don't want another color on my nails.  LOL.  

For today's manicure, I went back to probably my favorite brand, Zoya, and picked an untried for me.  This is Zoya Jo...



This is 2 coats of Zoya Jo, a medium, dusty, denim blue shimmer.  I used Nfu Oh 61 and BundleMonster plate BM21 for the bottom stamped design.  I then used Konad White Special Polish and BundleMonster plate B11 for the flower.

I kind of did this out of necessity because the BundleMonster full-nail designs don't completely cover some of my wider nails.  Thus, I applied the flower as a way to mask this.  However, I really love this design.  I'd forgotten just how much I love layering stamped designs.   

Thank you again for reading.  I have appreciated all of your comments and emails.  They have meant so much to me.  I hope you have enjoyed my "30 Days of Blues".  I will be posting a recap post tonight of all 30 of my blue manicures for the month.  I think after this, I will need a week of Pink Detox.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment