Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Blogger Round Up for 4/6/2012

Here's my latest installment in my Friday Blogger Round Up series.  Please be sure to check out these fantastic blogs...

Glitterie Lacquer Dollies

Fancy Phalanges

Aradia's Blog

Beauty Gnome

Nails By Diana

Sweet Sugar Nails

Pink by Stephanie

Bella Diamante

Susy in Color

Passie voor nagels

Cat's Adventures in Lacquer Land

Life in Color!

Beauty Scraps

The Lacquer Diaries

Persistently Glittery

Absolutely Cee

Nail Utopia

If I have mentioned you in this post, I have also followed you, provided you have Google Friend Connect.  I will also list you in my blog roll, but as of this posting, I have yet to do so.  I will probably update my blogroll over the weekend.

If you would like to be mentioned in my next Blogger Round Up, please either respond in this post or email me at roundup@apolishproblem.com.  If you would like more information about my round ups, please click the tab at the top of the page.  The next Round Up is planned for 4/20/2012, and I will probably post a reminder post the week before I post the round up.

As always, please feel free to post your blog's URL in any legitimate comment.  Keep in mind, however, that I do not put URLs from blog comments in my Blogger Round Up posts, unless, of course, the comments are in a round up post.

Thanks again for reading and participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment