Friday, April 6, 2012

30 Days of Blues for Autism Awareness - Black and White and Blue All Over

Hi everyone.  Today is my 7th day of my "30 Days of Blues" for Autism Awareness.  Today, the idea for my manicure came from the oddest of places... my contacts case.  The other day, I was having a moment of "manicure block" and my eye then focused on my contacts case sitting on my desk and I had a sudden moment of inspiration.  I knew I would have to do a konad for the manicure for it to look right, so I just kind of tucked it away for future use, but once I found my konad supplies tonight (I'm reorganzing my stash), I knew I had to do it.

For your reference, this is a picture of my contacts case.  Well, mine is all faded (hence the generic picture), but this is what it looked like when it was new...
And here is what I came up with...



This is 3 coats of Zoya Robyn (I am addicted to this one) with OPI Alpine Snow Matte on my ring finger.  I then stamped a design from Konad plate m63 using Konad polish in black.

I am in love with this one.  Seriously... L-O-V-E.  You know when your manicure looks so pretty that you can't stop looking at it?  I'm like that with this one.  And I needed that kind of happy.  Today was a very autistic-fueled day.  

By the way, this was my first time konadding in almost 2 years and I think I've got the bug again.  LOL.  I keep thinking of designs.

Hope you all are enjoying my "30 Days of Blues".  Please feel free to participate with me.  If you are a blogger participating in Autism Awareness month (in any capacity), please let me know and I will feature your blog on my sidebar.  You can reply in this post or email me at megan@apolishproblem.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment