Friday, April 20, 2012

30 Days of Blues for Autism Awareness - Orly Snowcone

Today is Day 20 in my "30 Days of Blues".  For today's manicure, I had a specific look in mind... a blue/grey with a black Konad design.  Then I struggled with that look for over an hour.  Gave up, and applied an idea I had for later in the month...



This is 2 coats of Orly Snowcone topped with designs from Konad plate m77 using Konad White Special Polish.  

Snowcone is a cornflower blue creme, but you wouldn't know it from these pictures.  No matter how many pictures I took, I couldn't get complete color accuracy.  The bottle color in the first picture is probably the closest to the actual color.  Nevertheless, Snowcone is an amazing blue creme.  It came out with Orly's 2010 Sweet collection and it is still available.  

Thank you all so much for reading my "30 Days of Blues" posts.  I will be posting the Blogger Round Up later today (and it actually may be the early hours of tomorrow), but I will get to it... promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment