Saturday, April 14, 2012

30 Days of Blues for Autism Awareness - Sonic Nails

Today is Day 14 in my "30 Days of Blues".  Today, I am cheating a little bit because right now IRL, my nails are naked.  I've had a crazy day and just haven't had a chance to sit down and paint them.  So, for today, I am bringing you one blue manicure that I have yet to post (though I did post on FB and tweet about it)...


Right before I was getting ready to remove OPI Swimsuit... Nailed It!, I decided to play around with stamping and glitter.  I used a Bundle Monster plate (I can look up the plate # if anyone is interested) and Konad White Special Polish and then topped it with OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy with It.  I called these "super-hero nails", but Blake called them "Sonic the Hedgehog" nails, so it kind of stuck.  

Hope you all are enjoying these posts for Autism Awareness.  I will be back tomorrow with a new blue manicure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment