Sunday, April 15, 2012

30 Days of Blues for Autism Awareness - Zoya Wednesday

Today is Day 15 in my "30 Days of Blues".  Part me is so happy I am half-way through with my 30 Day challenge.  That part includes my blue-stained nails.  LOL.  And yet another part of me is going to miss it when it's over.  I think even after this month is over, I am still going to have "Blue Mondays" every week.  

Anyway, today's blue is a relatively new addition to my collection.  I reviewed this polish when I reviewed Zoya's summer collection, but 1. because I got some flack for my swatches, and 2. it's just a freaking awesome color, I wanted to re-visit it...



I realize this is another color with which I may be stretching the definition of "blue", but hey... Zoya calls this one aquamarine, and aquamarines are blue stones, so that's good enough for me.  :P

This is 2 coats of Zoya Wednesday that I topped with one coat of Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-ment (a fine, holographic glitter top coat) on my tips.  I also added a stamp below Make a Comet-ment using Konad White Special polish and the floral design from BundleMonster plate BM04. 

Zoya Wednesday is available at Zoya.com and Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-ment is a Target exclusive, but as it's still on Target's website, I'm assuming that it's in the regular line-up and is still available in-store.


No comments:

Post a Comment