Wednesday, April 25, 2012

30 Days of Blues for Autism Awareness - BB Couture for Men Impact Driver

Today is Day 25 in my "30 Days of Blues".  I'm nearing the end, and I'm so happy.  Because as much as I love blues, and as much as I love this cause, I really want to wear some other color on my nails.  LOL.  

Also, I think I may have OD'd on cobalt blues, so today, I have for you a deep grey/blue shimmer.  This is BB Couture for Men Impact Driver...


This is 3 coats of Impact Driver, which is a deep grey/blue base with multi-colored shimmer. I picked this one up awhile ago, because I had read that it was a dupe of Rescue Beauty Lounge Catherine H.  Honestly, I don't think it's a dupe, as Catherine H. is more of a Wedgwood blue, rather than a greyed-blue.  That said, it's still an amazing shade.  FYI, be sure to enlarge the pics, so you can really see the shimmer.  It's fantastic.  The formula on this one, like all BB Couture polishes, was perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment