Sunday, April 1, 2012

30 Days of Blues for Autism Awareness - Zoya Tallulah

Hi all, sorry for the late post today.  I ended up stuck in Walmart hell for hours and then got in a small fender bender in my mom's van in the parking lot.  Everything is fine, but it kind of took the wind out of my sails in terms of blogging tonight (my original plan).  However, I have been planning on this month for weeks now, so I at least wanted to do a quick post in honor of Autism Awareness month.  

I will explain more on this tomorrow, when I have time to sit down and really work on my post, but as you may know, April is Autism Awareness month.  Being a mother of an autistic child, and aunt to a child with Asperger's, this is something that is near and incredibly dear to my heart.  Because of this, I am challenging myself to 30 days of blue polish (the color of Autism Awareness).  Today, I have for you Zoya Tallulah...


Again, tomorrow, I will share more information regarding Autism Awareness month, and my plans for this month, and ways you can get involved.  I can't wait to share more with you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment