Monday, April 30, 2012

30 Days of Blues for Autism Awareness Recap

Hi everyone, as you may know, yesterday was my last day in my "30 Days of Blues".  I'm such a flake that I'm kinda surprised I made it.  :P

Just in case anyone missed a blue manicure and to put them all in one place, I am recapping all of my blue manicures for the month.  I hope this helps anyone if lemmings were created.  :)

This post is crazy full of pics, so I am inserting a jump.  Please click "read more" to see all the 30 blue manicures I posted during the month of April for Autism Awareness.



For each day, the polish name is a link that will take you directly to the post for that day.  If you would like to know stamping plate numbers and more details, please click the link.


Day 1


Day 2


Day 3


Day 4


Day 5


Day 6


Day 7


Day 8


Day 9


Day 10


Day 11


Day 12


Day 13


Day 14


Day 15


Day 16


Day 17


Day 18


Day 19


Day 20


Day 21


Day 22


Day 23


Day 24


Day 25


Day 26


Day 27


Day 28


Day 29


Day 30


That's it.  Whew.  Thanks again for reading my posts for Autism Awareness.  When I started this, I thought it would be a piece of cake, because 1. I'd gotten back in to the habit of polishing daily and 2. I love blues.  Well, it was a little harder than I thought.  Nothing bad, but it been a little challenging.  That said, I really felt like it was something so small and so simple that I could for autism awareness.  

Also, and this is a bonus, I feel like I have really improved as a blogger this month.  I feel like the quality of my swatches and pictures from now, at the end of the month, back to the first of the month has greatly improved.  It was unexpected, but daily posting really made me up my game.  Yay!  :P

FYI, I didn't check the links in this post.  What can I say... lazy.  If you happen to find one that links to a wrong post, please let me know and I will change it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment