Wednesday, April 11, 2012

30 Days of Blues for Autism Awareness - Julep Taylor

Welcome to Day 11 in my "30 Days of Blues".  Today, I have for you a blue that, well, isn't really a blue at all... Julep Taylor.




Looks blue in the pictures, right?  Well, in all honesty, it's not blue.  It's a medium-toned periwinkle  creme that is mostly purple with the tiniest of blue.  The color kind of freaked out my camera and I could not get a true color picture of this one.  The top picture is the closest to the real color. 

It's kind of funny because I purchased this one because I wanted a blue periwinkle.  I got it, and it's purple.  Then I take a picture and it comes out blue. LOL.  It's a pretty purple, but I still wish I could find the perfect periwinkle.  Sigh.

Stamp is from Bundle Monster plate BM12 using Konad White Special Polish.

Julep Taylor is available on their website, www.julep.com.  Retail cost is $14 per bottle, though if you are a Julep Maven, you get 20% off and free shipping.

As always, thank you so much for reading and participating in "30 Days of Blues".  If you have any  blue requests/suggestions, please send them my way to megan@apolishproblem.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment