Saturday, April 7, 2012

30 Days of Blues for Autism Awareness - Happy Easter!

Today is Day 8 in my "30 Days of Blues" for Autism Awareness.  It is also Easter Sunday.  As I really didn't want to remove my manicure from yesterday (I loved it that much), I was a little at a loss for how I was going to do my manicure today, then I found the perfect Konad plate in my stamping supplies...


This is 2 coats of Zoya Yummy (a medium blue creme) and 3 coats of Zoya Pippa (a bright yellow creme) on my ring fingers and my thumbs (which you can't see).  I can't get enough of Zoyas lately.    I also applied the bunny and chick stamps on Konad plate s10 using Konad White Special Polish.

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter and thank you so much for reading my "30 Days of Blues" posts.  




No comments:

Post a Comment