Monday, April 9, 2012

A Polish Problem is now on Facebook

This is something I have been meaning to do for awhile, because frankly, I feel like I'm always on Facebook.  However, if something appears to be the teensiest bit complicated, and this did, I have a tendency to put it off.  :P

My page is still in the beginning pages and I plan on soon linking the blog, FB, and Twitter together, but again... complicated = procrastination.  I will probably work on that tomorrow when I have some kid-free time and my living room isn't begging to be cleaned after the holiday weekend.  LOL.

If you would would like to "Like" my page, I'd love to have you.  Please use the widget in my sidebar, or click here to go directly to my page.

Also, I have liked a few blog Facebook pages, the ones that I knew off the top of my head, but if you have a Facebook page for your blog, please let me know, or post the URL directly to your page, so I can "like" it.

No comments:

Post a Comment